Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
Welcome to Online Pre-Registration!
Our patients now have the ability to pre-register online. We want to make preparing for your hospital visit-whether it's to have a child, or a mammogram-as simple and stress-free as possible.
Who can Pre-Register?
- Patients with a procedure already scheduled
- OB/Maternity patients who would like to pre-register for Labor and Delivery
- Patients who need to request a screening mammography appointment
Please pre-register online at least 48 hours before your visit to the hospital to allow adequate time for processing your information.
- About Us
- Online Bill Pay
- Online Pre-Registration
- Patient Portal
- Patient Privacy
- Patient's Rights & Responsibilities
- Patient & Visitor Guide
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Third Party Applications
- Understanding Billing and Charges
- Nominate a Nurse
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Frequently Asked Questions